- 500ml of heavy cream/whipping cream (can substitute vegan whipped cream)
- 3 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- mini eggs (approx. 1/2 cup)
- Hot Cocoa granola chunks (approx. 1 cup)
1. Chill a large glass bowl in the freeze for 15-20 minutes.
2. Remove bowl from freezer, and add whipping cream. Using an electric hand mixer (or stand mixer) begin whipping the cream until soft peaks* form (approx. 5-10 minutes).
3. Add granulated sugar to cream and continue beating until stiff peaks* form. Taste to determine if you would like to make whipped cream sweeter by adding more sugar.
4. Split whipped cream in half between two large bowls. Beat cocoa powder into one of bowls to make chocolate whipped cream.
5. Assemble your parfaits by layering whipped cream, chocolate cream, Hot Cocoa chunks and mini eggs in a mason jar or wine glass.
-Soft peaks form when you lift your hand mixer out of the cream and the 'peak' flops over.
-Stiff peaks form when you lift your hand mixer out of the cream and the 'peak' holds its shape.