Hot Cocoa Mousse
- 1 cup roughly chopped dark chocolate (70%)
- 1 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1-2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Big chunks of Hot Cocoa More Granola for dipping
- Optional toppings: fresh strawberries, cranberries, pomegranate seeds, chocolate shavings.
- In a bowl over a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Pour the coconut milk into a saucepan and heat over a medium heat. Add melted chocolate and the rest of ingredients.
- Whisk until the all the ingredients are well incorporated. Set aside.
- Pour into a couple of smaller/individual dishes or one bigger dish (makes it easier for dipping).
Leave to cool slightly before transferring to the fridge to set.
Allow to chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Once you’re ready to serve, add desired toppings. Enjoy with big chunks of Hot Cocoa More Granola!
Leave a comment