- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen or fresh cranberries
- 2 clementines or 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 1/2 pink dragonfruit (can sub with kiwi if can't find)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup plant based yoghurt or milk
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Hot Cocoa granola
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 Tbsp fresh cranberries
- 1/2 orange/clementine (sliced;make sure to remove the rind before eating)
- 1-2 tsp puffed quinoa
- Make sure to have your toppings prepped before making the smoothie base.
- Add the smoothie ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed. Next, turn the blender to medium speed and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as need be.
- Pour the smoothie into serving bowls.
- Add Hot Cocoa Granola and desired toppings. Serve immediately while cold!