- One package of meringue nests (or home made vegan meringues; recipe below)
- 3-5 tsp caramel sauce
- 2-3 passion fruit
- 1/2 cup Salted Caramel More Granola
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup coconut whipped cream
- Edible flowers, egg candies for garnish
- Once ready to serve, divide the coconut whipped cream over the top of each individual meringue nest.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce, add fresh blackberries and passion fruit pulp, sprinkle with crushed More Granola (or decorate with bigger chunks).
- Garnish with edible flowers or egg candies. Serve immediately.
*Vegan Meringue Nests:
- 1/2 cup chilled low sodium aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 tsp cornstarch 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 230°F, prepare the baking pan (line with parchment paper). Set aside.
- Pour the aquafaba through a strainer into a large glass bowl.
- Using a hand mixer whip on high speed about 8 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add cornstarch or cream of tartar and vanilla then slowly and gradually add the sugar (1 Tbsp at the time).
- Mix for about 5 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Pipe or spoon the mixture onto a lined baking tray into 10-12 individual meringues, making space between each one. Try to create a small depression in the centre. This creates a little well to later hold the cream, fruit and granola.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour 30 minutes. Don’t open the oven while baking. Turn the oven off and leave the pavlovas in the oven until completely cool.