- 5 large mangoes
- 1 orange
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 teaspoons agar agar powder
- 1 kg plain Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- Honey to taste
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut chips
- 1 papaya or cantaloupe
- 4 passionfruit
- 2 small dragon fruit
- 1/2 package Salted Caramel More Granola
- To a high speed blender add flesh of 4 ripe mangoes and lime juice and blend until smooth. In a large saucepan combine the mango pulp with agar agar powder and boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour into the bottom of the trifle dish and chill to set for at least 1 hour.
- In the meantime combine the Greek yoghurt, vanilla bean paste and honey to taste, set aside.
- Peel and cube remaining mango, dragon fruit and cantaloupe. Halve the passionfruit.
- Start assembling the trifle by adding a layer of yogurt onto the set mango jelly layer.
- Carefully layer cubed mango, dragon fruit and cantaloupe on the yoghurt and spoon over some passionfruit pulp (reserving 2 passion fruit halves for decoration).
- Top with a generous layer of Salted Caramel granola.
- Decorate with passionfruit halves, toasted coconut and orange slices.
- Top with extra big granola chunks.
Leave a comment