- 16 cubes (2 wheels) Evive's Yin Smoothie Cubes
- ⅔ cup almond or coconut milk
- 8-10 soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp cashew or almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (use refined if you don’t want a slight coconutty taste)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 4-6 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- Pecan Pie More Granola
- Sliced apples + cinnamon for topping
To make your date caramel, add the Medool dates, cashew/almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla, sea salt and 2 tbsp of the milk to a high speed food processor or blender. Blend until you have a thick mixture, then continue adding milk, 2 tbsp at a time, until you reach a spreadable consistency.
Blend your Evive Yin cubes with the ⅔ cup almond or coconut milk and a big spoonful of the date caramel, adding more liquid as necessary to create a thick, smooth consistency.
Pour your apple pie “ice cream” into a bowl and swirl in a few more spoonfuls of the date caramel. Top with Pecan Pie Granola, sliced apples and a sprinkle of cinnamon, and enjoy!