3 cups / 350g frozen mixed berries (I used blackberries, cherries, blueberries, raspberries)
1 pear, chopped
1 Tbsp. water
1 Tbsp. chia seeds
2 tsp. arrowroot (optional, but helps thicken the mixture)
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
handful or two of More Granola (I used the Nutty Crumble flavour, but it’s up to you!)
something cool and creamy to serve it with, optional
- Place the frozen fruit in a small saucepan with the tablespoon of water. Turn heat the heat on medium-low and cover the pot. Stir every few minutes until the fruit thaws. Add the pear, and stir well.
- Next add the chia and arrowroot, if using. Bring to a very low simmer, and cook for 4-5 minutes until thickened. Stir in the salt, cinnamon and cardamom.
- To serve, spoon the fruit mixture into two (or more) bowls. Top with your favourite More Granola, and add a dollop of dairy or plant-based yogurt if desired.
- Say thank you, and enjoy!
- Store any leftover fruit mixture in the fridge for up to four days. Reheat with a little water in a saucepan, if desired.