Raspberry Nice Cream Parfait
- 1/2 cups raspberries, (frozen)
- 5-8 fresh raspberries (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 cup sliced bananas, (frozen, cut in chunks)
- 1/3 cup pink dragon fruit
- 2–3 tablespoons oat milk
- 1/3 cup your plant based yogurt (coconut works great)
- 1/3 cup Hot Cocoa granola
- White chocolate hearts for garnish (optional)
- Start by cutting raspberries in half, distribute them among the bottom of the glass or dessert cup.
- Top them with your favourite plant based yoghurt.
- Gently crumble Hot Cocoa granola chunks and sprinkle it on top. Set aside.
- To a high speed blender add frozen bananas, frozen raspberries and 2 tablespoons oat milk.
- Blend on high until smooth. You may need to add a tablespoon or more of oat milk to thin things out. (The consistency should be like ice cream or very thick smoothie).
- Transfer your nice cream mixture into the piping bag and gently pipe it on the granola layer.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and heart shaped chocolates.
Leave a comment