- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup Pecan Pie More Granola
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- In a food processor, place the toasted pecans and process until smooth. Add pumpkin purée, coconut cream, 2 tsp of maple syrup and pumpkin spice. Mix until smooth and well combined. Transfer to the fridge to set.
- In a standing mixer bowl place the cream cheese, vanilla extract, 1 tsp of maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix at a low speed until combined.
- Divide the pumpkin mousse into 2 glasses.
- Top the pumpkin mousse with Pecan Pie granola.
- Transfer pumpkin spiced cream cheese mixture to a piping bag and pipe over the granola layer.
- Dust with pumpkin spice, decorate with star anise, cinnamon sticks and big chunks of More Granola.
Leave a comment